Work from Home Full-time or Part-Time or Work Part-time from the office with Fidelity Investments as a Financial Services Representative
Fidelity Investments is proud to be able to offer flexible work arrangements.
Fidelity Investments recognize that happy customers lead to loyal customers and in turn allow for happy employees, a positive working environment and a successful company. Our strong business growth is allowing us to expand our flexible work arrangements to employees. We are therefore actively looking for individuals who wish to:
• Work from home on a full-time basis (minimum of 31 hours per week)
• Work part-time from the office (minimum of 15 hours per week)
• Work part-time from home (minimum of 15 hours per week)
Customer service is critical to our success. By leveraging your strong communication, relationship management, and problem solving skills to deliver exceptional customer service, you will be a huge asset to your team. We are looking for individuals who can uphold the quality of their work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a Financial Services Representative, your work will directly impact our advisors’ ability to support their clients in their retirement and/or other significant life goals.
What You Will Do
Starting on your first day, you will be given the training, resources and support to not only help you succeed in your role, but also build a career at Fidelity:
- Whether you have in-depth knowledge of the mutual fund industry or don’t know what a mutual fund is — our extensive, top-notch training is designed to teach you everything you need to know.
- Whether you want to start your career in the financial services industry or continue building on the experience you already have in the industry — we can offer you opportunities that will challenge and reward you.
- Whether you know that customer service is where you want to build your career or you want to explore opportunities in other areas of the company — we will help you achieve your goals.
Throughout your career at Fidelity, you will continue to participate in on-going training, have access to resources that will build your expertise, skills and confidence. We have dedicated managers that will provide you with ongoing support and feedback to help you grow.
What We’re Looking For
- Post-secondary diploma or degree (upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply)
- A desire to pursue a career in the mutual fund industry
The Skills You Bring
- You are committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- You have a strong aptitude and desire to learn
- You embrace new technologies and enjoy working with multiple systems simultaneously
- You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and team-oriented environment
- You are flexible and adaptable and able to adjust quickly to change
- You have a desire to use your analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems and to exceed client expectations
- You value feedback and can quickly apply insights and coaching in order to grow professionally
Why work at Fidelity?
Here are just a few reasons:
Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2017)
Canada’s Top Employers 2017
GTA’s Top Employers for 2017
2016 National HR Awards
Employee Engagement Award
Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award
Best Social Responsibility Program
Environics Advisor Perception Study 2016
#1 “Overall Fund Company” – Eleven years running.
#1 “Overall Back Office and Administration” – 12th year in a row
#1 (or tied for #1) in all major categories including:
Sales and Marketing
Wholesaler and Inside Sales Performance
By applying to this job, you are consenting to receive an automated acknowledgement of your application.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.