With multiple revenue streams in markets around the global Exchange Income Corporation (EIF) offers diversity, growth and income all-in-one. If that’s not enough for you, here are 5 reasons why EIF is beating the index.
|The Metrics (Since 2011): Growing revenues, earnings and free cash flow to provide shareholders with stable and growing cash dividends.
- Revenue CAGR 13.6%
- EBITDA CAGR 20.2%
- Free Cash Flow CAGR 20.3%
|The Dividend: Stable, covered by cash flow and growing
- Member of the S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index
- Monthly Dividend of $0.175
- Current Yield (as of March 10): 5.376%
- Payout ratio: 61%
- 11 dividend increases in 12 years
EIF focus on profitable, well-established family-owned or closely held businesses with strong cash flows and which operate in niche markets.
- Scheduled Passenger Services
- Cargo Handling
- Fire Suppression and Evacuation Services
- Medevac Transportation
- Maritime Surveillance Solutions
- Airpot Fixed Base Operations
- After-Market Aviation Equipment Sales
- Customized Steel Tanks
- Precision Metal Manufacturing
- High Pressure Water Cleaning Systems
- Communication Tower Construction and Installation
- The C295 team, comprised of Provincial and Airbus Defence and Space, was awarded the Fixed Wing Search and Rescue Aircraft Replacement Program contract.
- Completed the strategic acquisition of CarteNav, a leading software developer providing intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and situational awareness software solutions.
- Completed the acquisition of Team J.A.S., a parts and maintenance repair services company that has specialized in Twin Otter aircraft for 30 years
- Announced the expansion of our leasing business in Ireland enabling future growth of this important
- Added to the S&P TSX Composite Index on December 16, 2016.
|Value: Closed a bought deal equity offering with gross proceeds of $98 million from the issuance of 2,303,450 shares ($42.45 per share) in January 2017. Current share price discount to new issue: approximately ~8%.
Source: Exchange Income Corp.